What’s up guys, Fitness is the most important topic of all the time, skinny guys want to gain their weight and overweight people want to loose their weight. This issue is coming from several ages due to indiscipline and inactive lifestyle of people. But this lockdown taught us the need of discipline and active lifestyle in our life. Am I right?, Yeah, So, to achieve that physical appearance and physical fitness we require some important things like gym and supplements. In supplements, the main and most important question arises that which supplement should we take. Whey protein or mass gainer? Which is the best among them? What are the advantages and disadvantages of that? You’ll get all the answers of your query regarding whey protein and mass gainer here. So just stay tuned with us.
Whey protein is very rich source of protein for our body. For skinny guys who think that they eat too much but still their body remains skinny whey protein helps them to repair old muscles and make new muscles. Whey protein is actually a bi-product which comes at the processing of cheese and milk. Whey is considered a complete protein, which means it contains all nine essential amino acids.1 Essential amino acids are the ones that our body can’t make on its own. It is mainly of three type based on fats and carbs content :
- Whey protein concentrate (WPC)
- Why protein hydrolysate (WPH)
- Whey protein isolate (WPI)
It is also known as purest form of protein and a lot easier to digest. Due to rich in protein content it also helps to strengthen bones and reduce hair loss.
- Excellent Source of High-Quality Protein.
- Highly digestible, and absorbed quickly compared to other proteins.
- It is very beneficial in promoting muscle growth and maintenance when coupled with strength training.
- Due to presence of bioactive peptides called lactokinins it may lower blood pressure of people with high blood pressure.
- Effective in moderating blood sugar levels in body due to which it may be useful for type 2 diabetic patient.
A mass gainer is a supplement that provides protein, carbohydrates and possibly fats with the intention to increase muscle mass in the body. It is a high-calorie protein powder aimed at increasing your daily calorie intake to promote weight gain. Mass gainers provide around 1250 to 1500 calories per serving which cannot be consumed if you are not taking strength straining.
- Mass gainers are rich in carbohydrates.
- It gives proper required energy for an intense workout.
- They are perfect blend of vitamins and minerals which plays an important role in nourishment of our body.
- Keeps you away from being bloated and improves digestion.
- Have faster rate of recover due to presence of amino acids.
WHICH IS THE BEST?
Whey protein or mass gainer? Answer of this question mostly depend upon the need and goal of a particular person if a person wants to build pure muscles of pure protein or want a athletic body then he should take whey protein which will strengthen his muscles. On the contrary, if a person want to gain bulk with protein and fat then mass gainers is better option but unfortunately, it will lead to an insulin spike and ultimately in a lot of unwanted fat being stored in your body which is tough to remove. It takes lot of efforts and hardwork to remove that.
For skinny guys this is the biggest goal of their life, they put lot of efforts to gain weight but they fail. Mass gainers are the better option for them, mass gainers will increase their muscle size plus they will add some fat but it is also harmful if taken for longer period. More fat will be stored in your body which will become difficult to remove later.
FOR LEAN PHYSIQUE
For lean physique, their’s no way you take mass gainers. If you want to make pure body with all visible cuts and want to look good naked then whey protein isolate is best suited for you. Whey protein will nourish your body with pure protein and help you to make some muscles. Whey protein devoids carbs, fats and make your body look more dashing.
Using a mass gainer can be a great way to help you increase mass and size by easily allowing you to increase your daily calorie intake. It is important to remember that to increase muscle growth when taking a hard gaining supplement you must be training hard and regularly, otherwise, you will be consuming a high number of calories which will lead to an increase in body fat.
Same for whey protein, it is very important to digest all the calories and protein you take otherwise it can cause various harmful affects on your body. Whey protein contains all the nine essential amino acids which our body is not able to make, but this whey protein isolate provides us all nine amino acids and let’s our muscle grow.
❤️ Be the best version of yourself ❤️
- ANIMAL FLOW WORKOUT: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- GYM ESSENTIALS THAT YOU MUST CARRY!
- YOGA FOR CHRONIC ILLNESS: CURE IT THE RIGHT WAY!
- HIIT WORKOUT AT HOME: A 15 MINUTE COMPLETE GUIDE
- WEIGHT LOSS DOESN’T HAVE TO BE HARD: READ THESE 21 TIPS !!
- TOP 8 BEST ADVANCED PUSHUP WORKOUT TO INCREASE STRENGTH