Mass gainer or whey protein for skinny guys: Which is the best? how to take them, their advantages, disadvantages & benefits.
What’s up guys, Fitness is the most important topic of all time, skinny guys want to gain weight and overweight people want to lose weight.
This issue is coming from several ages due to indiscipline and inactive lifestyle of people. But this lockdown taught us the need for discipline and an active lifestyle in our life.
Am I right?, Yeah, So, to achieve that physical appearance and physical fitness we require some important things like a gym and supplements.
In supplements, the main and most important question arises that which supplement should we take.
Whey protein or mass gainer? Which is the best among them? What are the advantages and disadvantages of that?
You’ll get all the answers to your query regarding whey protein and mass gainer here. So just stay tuned with us.
Whey protein is a very rich source of protein for our body. For skinny guys who think that they eat too much but still their body remains skinny whey protein helps them to repair old muscles and make new muscles.
Whey protein is actually a bi-product that comes at the processing of cheese and milk. Whey is considered a complete protein, which means it contains all nine essential amino acids.
Essential amino acids are the ones that our body can’t make on its own. It is mainly of three types based on fats and carbs content :
Whey protein concentrate (WPC), Whey protein hydrolysate (WPH) & Whey protein isolate (WPI)
It is also known as the purest form of protein and a lot easier to digest. Due to rich in protein content, it also helps to strengthen bones and reduce hair loss.
- Excellent Source of High-Quality Protein.
- Highly digestible, and absorbed quickly compared to other proteins.
- It is very beneficial in promoting muscle growth and maintenance when coupled with strength training.
- The presence of bioactive peptides called cytokinins may lower the blood pressure of people with high blood pressure.
- Effective in moderating blood sugar levels in the body due to which it may be useful for type 2 diabetic patients.
A mass gainer is a supplement that provides protein, carbohydrates, and possibly fats to increase muscle mass in the body.
It is a high-calorie protein powder aimed at increasing your daily calorie intake to promote weight gain. Mass gainers provide around 1250 to 1500 calories per serving which cannot be consumed if you are not taking strength straining.
- Mass gainers are rich in carbohydrates.
- It gives the proper required energy for an intense workout.
- They are the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals which play an important role in the nourishment of our body.
- Keeps you away from being bloated and improves digestion.
- Have a faster rate of recovery due to the presence of amino acids.
Which is the Best?
Mass gainer or whey protein for skinny guys, which is the best? The answer to this question mostly depends upon the need and goal of a particular person if a person wants to build pure muscles of pure protein or want an athletic body then he should take whey protein which will strengthen his muscles.
On the contrary, if a person wants to gain bulk with protein and fat then mass gainers are the better option but unfortunately, it will lead to an insulin spike and ultimately in a lot of unwanted fat being stored in your body which is tough to remove. It takes a lot of effort and hard work to remove that.
For skinny guys this is the biggest goal of their life, they put a lot of effort to gain weight but they fail.
Mass gainers are the better option for them, mass gainers will increase their muscle size plus they will add some fat but it is also harmful if taken for a longer period.
More fat will be stored in your body which will become difficult to remove later.
For Lean Physique
For a lean physique, there’s no way you take mass gainers. If you want to make a pure body with all visible cuts and want to look good naked then whey protein isolate is best suited for you.
Whey protein will nourish your body with pure protein and help you to make some muscles. Whey protein devoids carbs, fats, and makes your body look more dashing.
Using a mass gainer can be a great way to help you increase mass and size by easily allowing you to increase your daily calorie intake.
It is important to remember that to increase muscle growth when taking a hard-gaining supplement you must be training hard and regularly, otherwise, you will be consuming a high number of calories which will lead to an increase in body fat.
Same for whey protein, it is imperative to digest all the calories and protein you take; otherwise, it can cause various harmful effects on your body.
Whey protein contains all the nine essential amino acids which our body is not able to make, but this whey protein isolate provides us all nine amino acids and lets our muscle grow.
” Be the best version of yourself “
You May Also Like:
- Cause of Hair Fall & Remedies To Heal That! Must Read!
- Boost Your Workout Motivation with these 9 Tips!!
- Patchy Beard?, Fill It in a Best Possible Way
- Outfit Ideas For A First Date: Men’s Ultimate Guide
- Cardio vs Weight Training For Muscle Building At Home
- Heal Pimple Marks: Use These Tips And Home Remedies