Get all the information about leg workout day its number of reps, its number of sets, how to deal with the fatigue condition, etc.
“Walking Down The Stairs After Leg Day”
Here comes the leg workout day, the day on which every person comes out of the gym with shaking legs, right? Yeah, only the person who did the leg workout knows his condition and no one else can help him to get rid of that deadly situation. But now you don’t need to worry here you will get all the information and instructions to easily cope up with that situation in very little time. You just follow all the information provided and if any doubt comes in your mind then undoubtedly you can comment us in the comment section. So let’s begin our leg workout day.
- Stand straight with the shoulder-width distance between legs and toes should be pointed outward.
- Join your both hands and keep your back slightly arched.
- Lean your upper body forward to get more effect on glutes.
- Now bend your knees and maintain a posture like sitting on a chair.
- Now straight up your knees and come back to the starting posture.
Try to pull yourself into the bottom position rather than allowing gravity to push you down.
- Take 1 dumbbell and hold it with both hands.
- Keep your legs apart more than shoulder-width distance.
- Now bend your knees and make a posture like sumo.
- But keep your back straight.
- Now straighten your knees again.
Make sure your knees don’t cave in and heels don’t come off of the floor.
- Put your weights in the leg press machine.
- Lie down in the machine and put your feet on the plate.
- Now unlock the sidebars and apply force with legs.
- Do not straighten your leg, keep them slightly bent.
- Come at the starting posture again.
- When reps got completely again lock the sidebars and put that plate on it.
Toe angle is individual and will depend upon each individual’s hip anatomy and ankle mobility – experiment and adjust based upon feel.
- Stand straight and take two dumbbells in both hands.
- Now take a long step and bend your front knee.
- Take the backward feet and take the deep step from it and bend your knee.
- Stand straight, put a bar behind your neck.
- Keep more than shoulder-width distance between legs.
- Now go down as we go in squats, keeping your head straight.
- Then raise yourself by straightening your knees and applying pressure on your legs.
Try to screw the feet into the floor by pushing slightly more to the outside of the feet.
STANDING CALF RAISE
- Stand on a footstep, grab something to make balance.
- Now put your feel on footstep keeping your heel in the air.
- Now go up and stretch your calves fully.
- Then go deep down to stretch calves again as shown in the image.
Lift as high as you can onto your toes and lower your heels down as much as your ankle flexibility allows.
SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Leg workout day is a very enthusiastic day for everyone. People follow various schedules and timings to get big strong thighs and calf muscles but did not get them because of the inadequate discipline in workouts. Never left a single day in the gym because if you do so then your body will take your double efforts to come to the ideal state. So keep that in mind whenever you think of quitting the gym. The fundamental step to gain is to take at least 4 to 5 meals a day and eat the things that are rich in carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins like boiled, mashed potato, curd, paneer, cheeseburger, oats, etc.
You can also take some normal supplements like ashwagandha, flax seeds, etc. to enhance the stamina for the gym.
So, now I have told you the basic diet its time to ensure you some precautions:
Never take the heavyweight or weight greater than your strength because doing so can cause various injuries and also it can damage your tissue due to which you will never be able to do exercise with that part again and in worst cases it could deform your posture which cannot be changed again easily. The best way to increase glutes quickly is to take low weights but doing maximum reps due to which you can easily get big muscles and when you get used to the exercises then you can easily increase machine weight or dumbbell weights.
Make a schedule of doing this leg workout day and eating your meal timely.
At last, just remember that building your body is not a one day or one-month thing. It requires a lot of hardwork, motivation, determination, etc. So, never stop, just keep grinding and you’ll be the best version of yourself.
BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF