The best biceps workout exercises of all time, know which exercise you should do to get 16-inch biceps, and diet plan to heal those tissues.
“Biceps are like ornaments on a Christmas tree”‘ED COER’
Here comes the best and most wanted workout of all the time and of all the people who love fitness i.e. For several secondary, high school students, or sometimes college students getting 16-inch biceps is like dream come true.
Every child on this planet has a desire to defeat his father or guardian in arm wrestling, right? Yeah. Most of us still have that desire. But to make your desire come true and take a flight for being an adult you require proper arm strength.
So, to become strong that even your haters praise you then you have to make your body like steel.
Before going to exercises first we need to know that how would we get the strength. Mainly strength is built by the formation of new muscles & tearing up of old muscles.
Our arms are divided into two parts 1) biceps 2) triceps. Among both of them, the triceps contains more portion so if you do more exercise of triceps then there are many chances to get 16- inch biceps easily. But biceps are also required because it is the only one that gives a steel ball in our arms.
This biceps workout schedule will help you to achieve the goal of having biceps of 16 inches. If you seriously wanted to get big biceps then kindly follow this biceps workout routine. So, without wasting much more time we should start this biceps workout schedule.
- Take an under-grip on the bar and hang over it.
- Bend and Cross your legs so that your legs do not touch ground and provide some weight.
- Pull yourself up by keeping your elbows straight and squeezing your biceps.
- Try to pull yourself up to the bar and touch your chin to it.
- Now, slowly come down by feeling proper stretch in your arms.
- Take a pause of atmost 5 seconds hanging and then start again.
REPS: As much as you can
Make sure you take a pause while in the extreme and relax position. It can help in gaining strength exponentially.
- Lay down on the ground keeping your back facing cieling.
- Keep your hands around your chest facing ground.
- Now, push your whole body up keeping your legs as shown in the image.
- Repeat the same process again.
Keep your body straight and incline to the ground so that your hand feels the extra stretch. And try to squeeze your muscles when an extreme position.
REPS: As much as you can
STANDING BARBELL CURL
- Take a long bar and keep your hands more than the shoulder-width distance or at the marked grip and lock your elbow at normal position.
- Now stand on feet keeping shoulder distance between legs.
- Bend your elbows touch the bar by your chest and squeeze or create tension between your biceps muscles.
- Then slowly relax your arms and come to the starting position.
- Do not move your elbow while applying force to keep your body still and only try to move your forearms.
Especially for this exercise always take less weight and try to do max repetition. When you go to an extreme position then you can be speedy but while coming at relaxation always be steady.
STANDING DUMBBELL CURL
- Stand with your chest out.
- Take dumbbells in both hands and hold them with the underhand grip.
- Keep your elbow locked at one place and bend your one elbow towards the chest and squeeze the bicep.
- Hold there for approximately 2-3 seconds.
- Then relax your arm by stretching the elbow to its normal starting position.
- Repeat the same steps with another hand and make sure that you don’t move your hands from the shoulder and keep the elbow locked in one place.
To get a maximum pump in the biceps try to take more calories and proteins to increase muscle size and to heal the torn tissues.
- Sit on a bench and take a dumbbell in your right hand.
- Place your legs firmly on the ground and put your right elbow on your knee.
- Now bend your elbow and try to squeeze the bicep muscle.
- Slowly relax your arm and come back to the previous position.
- Repeat all of the above steps with another hand.
- The more slowly you release the posture, the more muscle will elongate and hence you will get big and long muscles.
Try to maintain a slight bend in the elbow at the bottom of the movement to keep tension through the biceps and you can take support if you get the problem in raising the dumbbell.
- Stand straight and take dumbbells in both hands.
- Hold a dumbbell tightly and get an underhand grip on dumbbells.
- Pull the dumbbell upward without moving your elbow.
- Only bend your elbow and touch the dumbbell to your chest.
- Repeat all of the above steps with another hand.
- Squeeze your biceps when at the extreme position and hold the dumbbell tightly to get bigger muscle.
Please do not lean back as you move the weight upward and try to keep your elbows locked in by your sides throughout the whole set.
- Stand in an attention position & holding dumbbells in both of your hands.
- Now, face your palm forward, raise both the dumbbells by keeping both elbows locked till shoulder height.
- Then, rotate your wrist forward & slowly relax the posture.
- This is the first rep.
Perform around 3 sets of 15-12-10 reps with increasing weight for better results. Also, be slow when you relax cause it helps to intensify the workout & builds pure strength.
DUMBBELL PREACHER CURLS
- Take a dumbbell & hold it in your right hand.
- Stand straight put your right elbow on the inclined bench.
- Now, implement your explosive biceps strength to raise the dumbbell and squeeze your bicep.
- This is what we call dumbbell preacher curls.
- Do 12 to 15 reps with maximum weight for better results.
At the extreme position try to slightly twist the dumbbell so that your cannonballs get squeezed.
STANDING BICEPS CABLE CURL
- Firstly, set the cable bar at the bottom of the machine.
- Now, set your desired weight in the machine.
- Then, pull the bar and lock your elbows at a certain position.
- Touch the bar to the chest and then release it slowly.
- Always try to hold for a minimum of 5sec at the extreme position & release slowly.
Hold the extreme position of the workout for 5 to 10 seconds and focus more on squeezing the biceps and gripping the bar as tightly as possible.
SOME GENERAL INFORMATION
Its time to ensure some precautions:
Never take the heavyweight or weight greater than your strength because doing so can cause various injuries and also it can damage your tissue due to which you will never be able to do exercise with that part again and in worst cases it could deform your posture which cannot be changed again easily. The best way to increase biceps or get 16-inch arms quickly is to take low weights but doing maximum reps due to which you can easily get big muscles and when you get used to the exercises then you can easily increase machine weight or dumbbell weights.
Make a schedule for doing this biceps workout and your meal timings.
For achieving a dream body you just need to be disciplined a little bit towards your goal after that achieving that goal is not a long way.
In conclusion, if you get any doubt about anything related to fitness just text in the comment box, and your solution will be there within 24 hours.
You’ll also like:
BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF
- Boost Your Workout Motivation with these 9 Tips!!
- Patchy Beard?, Fill It in a Best Possible Way
- Outfit Ideas For A First Date: Men’s Ultimate Guide
- Cardio vs Weight Training For Muscle Building At Home
- Heal Pimple Marks: Use These Tips And Home Remedies
- Best Grooming Tips For Guys To Enhance Their Value!